* Controlling the Applications of Biotechnology: A Critical Analysis of the Proposed Moratorium on Animal Patenting - Reid G. Adler
* Regulation & Technological Options: The Case of Occupational Exposure to Formaldehyde - Kathleen M. Rest & Nicholas A. Ashford
* Work Made for Hire: The Fiction, the Reality & the Impact upon Software Development - Jon L. Roberts
* Limits to Death with Dignity - Donald R. Steinberg
* Modifed Rules for Modified Bugs: Balancing Safety & Efficiency in the Regulation of Deliberate Release of Genetically Engineered Microorganisms - Gary Marchant
* The Intellectual Property Antitrust Protection Act of 1987 - Jack E. Brown
* An Artificial Intelligence Approach to Legal Reasoning by Anne von der Leith Gardner - Reviewed by Edwina L. Rissland
JOLT makes the articles in this Volume available for the personal, non-commercial use of the public. This license prohibits the modification, appropriation, or distribution of any content without the express permission of the author. All other rights reserved.